Accommodation Booking Terms & Conditions
Escape to the Vines wishes to ensure you receive the best possible service and experience both in the lead up to your stay and the visit itself.
We ask that you familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions, so there is no misunderstanding of what is expected from both parties. All our properties are privately owned, with this in mind we ask that you respect the property as you would your own.
There are no on-site Managers’ at any of our properties, however as Escape to the Vines are locally operated, we are your point of contact during your stay and help is never far away!
- Deposit of 50% non refundable is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Balance of the rental amount must be received in full 28 days prior to occupancy. If not Escape to the Vines has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let the property.
- Cancellation if caused by the client: money paid is not refundable unless the property is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made due to the property being re-let then a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
- Escape to the Vines will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, we reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances (such as property being sold). As much notice as possible will be given, to allow alternative booking arrangements to be made.
- The lead name on the booking will be the named person of responsibility for the safe keeping of the property during the stay, either a drivers’ licence or other form of ID is to be provided at the time of booking for both proof of age and contact details.
- All properties have linen and towels supplied, however toiletries are not supplied as standard.
- Extra blankets and towels will be available at the property, however unless a stay exceeds a 7 day stay, there will be no change of linen.
- The property is let as a Holiday Let property, only available to you for the specified dates on your booking confirmation.
- Properties are available from 2pm on the day of check in and on your day of departure, we request you vacate by 10am. Additional fees’ may be incurred for late check out, should new guests’ be entering the property on your day of check out.
- All properties are inspected by Escape to the Vines staff on the day of arrival / departure. As such, we will immediately be aware of any loss, damage and the manner in which the property has been left.
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the guests’ responsibility during their stay.
- Loss – Escape to the Vines take no responsibility for the guests’ personal property. You are responsible for the safe keeping of securing the property and in turn, your valuables during your stay.
- Injury – Escape to the Vines accept no liability for injury, theft or loss during your stay, it is recommended that holiday insurance is in place for the duration of your visit.
- Charges will be applied against the bond for any damage to the property caused by neglect.
- Excessive cleaning fees’ will be charged against the bond.
- Breakages and loss will be charged against the bond.
- Keys: one set of keys’ (where applicable) are provided – if you lose the keys, you must immediately contact Escape to the Vines staff. A call out charge will be applied, for the purpose of providing a new set. Also, charges for new keys’ to be cut will be payable.
- We ask that all rubbish is removed and deposited in the external garbage bins, prior to departure.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
- Please leave the property secure when you are absent from the property and when vacating.
- All properties are non-smoking
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
- Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the owner.
- BBQ & Oven – if used, please clean and leave in the condition it was found – extra cleaning fees’ may be payable.
- Call out fees’ may be charged, should a Tradesman have to attend to the property for reasons’ not reported on arrival at the property. In addition, should a call out be made by Escape to the Vines, there may also be a call out fee, you will be advised of this prior to the visit.
NOTE: Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.